Disney's Darkwing Duck Treasury Volume 1
- Mild-mannered Drake Mallard leads a pretty average life: relaxing at home, helping his daughter Gosalyn with her homework, and palling around with his best buddy Launchpad McQuack. But this suburban pastoral doesn't make for very exciting comics.
New & Used Marketplace 12 copies from $18.27
More About Disney's Darkwing Duck Treasury Volume 1 by Aaron Sparrow; Tad Stones; James Silvani; James Silvani
- Mild-mannered Drake Mallard leads a pretty average life: relaxing at home, helping his daughter Gosalyn with her homework, and palling around with his best buddy Launchpad McQuack. But this suburban pastoral doesn't make for very exciting comics. Good thing Drake is secretly the daring duck of mystery, the crime-fighting powerhouse, Darkwing Duck (Whew, for a moment there we were worried this would be the most boring solicitation copy in history )
- Darkwing Duck, alongside Launchpad, Gosalyn and their many allies, fought the forces of darkness in his beloved city of St. Canard for years, keeping the citizens safe from an endless supply of increasingly ridiculous supervillains. Then, just as suddenly as he appeared, Darkwing slipped into the shadows, not to be seen or heard from again. But what sinister scenario could send St. Canard's stalwart sentinel into seclusion? Just how safe was the city he left behind? And what's going on with the creepy robotic "protectors" the mysterious Quackwerks Corporation has rolled out to take Darkwing's place? When the utopian shine begins to wear off, St. Canard will need her superhero once again... but is the Duck Knight ready to take on his most malevolent menace yet?
- Collecting the entire out-of-print and sold-out comic book series for the first time in one volume, this 400-page blockbuster is big enough to knock out a burglar (Although we ask you leave crimefighting to the professionals ) Completely remastered and revised, this titanic tome also features an all new epilogue, making it without a doubt, "The Definitively Dangerous Edition "
- He is the terror that flaps in the night He is the creased binding in the 400-page keepsake edition of crime - he is Darkwing Duck