CliffsNotes on Dracula digs into the story of a count who survives by sipping the blood from living (and unsuspecting) donors.
Following the hauntingly frightful tale of vampires and victims, this study guide provides summaries and commentaries for each chapter within the nineteenth-century novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- A look into the life of the author, Bram Stoker
- Character list and plot synopsis
- An essay exploring the influence of German Expressionism on the American horror film
- A list of Dracula film productions, with ratings for each
- Suggested discussion questions
Classic literature or modern-day treasure--you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- ISBN-13: 9780822004172
- ISBN-10: 0822004178
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: July 1983
- Page Count: 80
- Dimensions: 8.23 x 5.24 x 0.19 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 pounds
Series: Cliffsnotes Literature Guides