- Benefit from hands-on learning. The 41 captioned video clips embedded in the text give students what other textbooks can't: vivid demonstrations of key concepts and an inside look at the support needs of real children and families.
- Apply recommended practices with specialized populations. This single textbook compiles all the critical, hard-to-find information professionals need to work with children with a wide range of disabilities.
- Work successfully with other professionals & families. Educators, occupational therapists, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, and other professionals will learn to collaborate with each other and with families to provide coordinated services and improve child outcomes.
- Learn what's most important. Professionals will get practical guidance on addressing early communication development, sensory processing, motor development, vision, and hearing-and infusing interdisciplinary interventions into the child's daily routine.
Accessible, interactive, and easy to navigate, this textbook-on-CD will help pre-and inservice professionals understand the needs of infants with multiple disabilities and ensure better outcomes for children and families.
Why users will love this textbook on CD-ROM:
Easy to navigate, with clickable links that let users jump to the information they need
- Enhanced with dozens of high-quality video clips
- Learning objectives and self-assessments
- Field tested and informed by feedback from real students and early intervention service providers
- Flexible format perfect for in-class or distance learning "