Engage thoroughly examines the social media landscape and howto effectively use social media to succeed in business--onenetwork and one tool at a time.Read more...
Customers Also Bought
Engage thoroughly examines the social media landscape and howto effectively use social media to succeed in business--onenetwork and one tool at a time. It leads you through the detailedand specific steps required for conceptualizing, implementing, managing, and measuring a social media program. The result is theability to increase visibility, build communities of loyal brandenthusiasts, and increase profits.
Covering everything you need to know about social mediamarketing and the rise of the new social consumer, Engage showsyou how to create effective strategies based on proven examples andearn buy-in from your marketing teams. Even better, you'll learnhow to measure success and ROI.
- Introduces you to the psychology, behavior, and influence ofthe new social consumer
- Shows how to define and measure the success of your socialmedia campaigns for the short and long term
- Features an inspiring Foreword by actor Ashton Kutcher, who hasmore than 5 million followers on Twitter
- Revised paperback edition brings the book completely up to dateto stay ahead of the lightning fast world of social media
Today, no business can afford to ignore the social mediarevolution. If you're not using social media to reach out to yourcustomers and the people who influence them, who is?
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781118003763
- ISBN-10: 1118003764
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publish Date: March 2011
- Page Count: 316
- Dimensions: 8.93 x 6.04 x 0.94 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.87 pounds