Understanding the rules of English is key to being an effective communicator--at work, at school, or anywhere else.Read more...
Understanding the rules of English is key to being an effective communicator--at work, at school, or anywhere else. If you struggle with the rules--and who hasn't?--English Grammar Essentials For Dummies, Australian Edition is the book for you. Covering just the basics you need, the book boils the rules of grammar down to the core concepts that will make you a better communicator in any and every aspect of your life.
- Ideal for students, job hunters, adult learners, those who speak English as a second language, and anyone who wants to make a good impression
- Covers the vital essentials needed for better written communication
- Serves as an excellent refresher course for professionals whose primary mode of communication is increasingly electronic and written
Clear and understandable writing can be the key to success in almost any professional field. With English Grammar Essentials For Dummies, Australian Edition, you'll master the basics with ease
- ISBN-13: 9781118493311
- ISBN-10: 1118493311
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: April 2014
- Page Count: 178
- Dimensions: 8.4 x 5.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
Series: For Dummies