Like millions of other people, I had an autoimmune condition that just kept getting worse and worse. Through diet, nutrition, and learning to care for my body (and mind), I've sent my autoimmune condition into remission. And I'd love to help you do the same.Read more...
Like millions of other people, I had an autoimmune condition that just kept getting worse and worse. Through diet, nutrition, and learning to care for my body (and mind), I've sent my autoimmune condition into remission. And I'd love to help you do the same.
The Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) is not an easy diet to implement. It's confusing what foods to avoid, and it's tough to find delicious recipes that don't include non-AIP ingredients.
That's why this cookbook is designed to be 100% AIP-compliant so you don't have to worry about figuring out what to eat for your next meal All the recipes are made with easy-to-find ingredients and don't include any eggs, nightshades, nuts, seeds, dairy, grains, soy, peanuts, other legumes, etc. So all the recipes in The Essential AIP Cookbook are also friendly to those looking for dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, or egg-free recipes.
Plus, included in the book is also a detailed AIP FOOD LIst and a 4-week AIP MEAL PLAN.
Inside the Essential AIP Cookbook, you'll find the following:
- 200] Pages of Recipes (with over 115 recipes covering Breakfast, Appetizers, Entrees, Sides, Drinks, Snacks, Breads, and Desserts)
- Delicious healthy and allergen-free recipes like Banana Pancakes, Garlic Cauliflower Naan, Korean BBQ Beef, Beets Chili, Arrowroot Battered Fish, and 100+ more AIP-compliant recipes
- No Grains, Processed Foods, Soy, Peanuts, Other Legumes, Dairy, Eggs, Nuts, Seeds, Nightshades
- 100% compliant with Sarah Ballantyne's version of the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (as described in The Paleo Approach book)
- Suitable for those on an Allergen-Free diet, Gluten-Free diet, Paleo diet, as well as the AIP diet
If you're looking for an autoimmune paleo cookbook to help your body heal, then this is the book for you.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781941169087
- ISBN-10: 1941169082
- Publisher: J & L Books
- Publish Date: March 2016
- Page Count: 204
- Dimensions: 11.02 x 8.5 x 0.53 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.47 pounds