The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but all that "help" can be overwhelming. With new updates, software, and applications coming out every month, most computer users don't have time to figure everything out on their own.Read more...
The twenty-first century offers more technology than we have ever seen before, but all that "help" can be overwhelming. With new updates, software, and applications coming out every month, most computer users don't have time to figure everything out on their own.
Essential Office 365: Second Edition is here to fill in the gaps. With comprehensive instruction for many commonly used Office Applications, this step-by-step guide offers specifics in choosing, setting up, and effectively utilizing the versions of today's software that will best help you meet your goals. In addition, many illustrations and screenshots are included, allowing readers to quickly and easily digest information without feeling confused, wasting time, and getting discouraged. In this book, we'll take a look at...
- Downloading and Installing Office 2016 Suite
- Getting started with Office Online using Sway, Docs, OneDrive, Mail & Calendar
- Constructing professional looking documents with Word 2016
- Adding and using graphics, photographs and clipart
- Changing fonts, creating tables, graphs and formatting text
- Creating presentations for your lessons, lectures, speeches or business presentations using PowerPoint 2016
- Adding animations and effects to PowerPoint slides
- Basics of Office Mix for PowerPoint
- Using Excel 2016 to create spreadsheets that analyse, present and manipulate data
- Creating Excel charts, graphs, functions and formulas
- The basics of Microsoft Access databases
- Keeping in touch with friends, family and colleagues using Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Maintaining calendars and keeping appointments with Outlook
- Taking notes with OneNote and more...
Unlike manuals that assume a computing background not possessed by beginners, Essential Office 365: Second Edition tackles the basics of Office 365 so that everyone from students to senior citizens to home users pressed for time can take advantage of the digital revolution.
So if you're looking for a Office manual, a visual book, simplified tutorial, dummies guide, or reference, Essential Office 365: Second Edition will help you maximize the potential of Microsoft Office to increase your productivity and enhance your digital life.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781911174363
- ISBN-10: 1911174363
- Publisher: Elluminet Press
- Publish Date: June 2017
- Page Count: 456
- Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.92 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.73 pounds
Series: Computer Essentials