Poker math is a vitally important aspect to No Limit Holdem poker, but it is often overlooked or simply not used because many poker players fear it is too difficult to learn.Read more...
Poker math is a vitally important aspect to No Limit Holdem poker, but it is often overlooked or simply not used because many poker players fear it is too difficult to learn. I'm here to tell you it is not. In fact, fundamental poker math is very easy to learn. More importantly, it can yield you a lot more profits at the poker table. Without using simple math at the poker table, you are simply playing a guessing game.Use Simple Math at the Poker Table and Increase You Winnings
In this book I will teach you how to use simple arithmetic at the poker table to gain a huge skill advantage over your opponents that will allow you to win more and lose less. Poker players that don't use math are simply guessing and you'll learn to no longer guess and know the right mathematical move at the poker table. These simple mathematical concepts I will be teaching you will drastically help improve your poker game and allow you to make the most profitable decisions at the poker.Contents and Overview
First you will be introduced to some fundamental overarching poker concepts that apply to poker mathematics. Then we will begin our journey into poker mathematics where you will learn about probabilities and odds, pot odds and implied odds, pot equity, and expected value. You will then learn how to quickly estimate your equity at the poker table using the Rule of 2 & 4. Moreover, you'll learn the steps involved in determining if calling with a drawing hand is profitable or not. We will also cover how to size your bets with the best hand and teach you how often bluffs and hero calls need to work to be profitable. Lastly, we will show you how to perform EV calculations and better understand card combinations.Effectively Understand and Utilize Essential Poker Math
- Develop a keen understanding of Probability and Odds
- Learn to quickly calculate Pot Odds & Implied Odds at the poker table
- Effectively use Pot Equity & The Rule of 2 & 4 to Determine the correct poker play
- Understand how to use Expected Value (EV) both on and off the table to analyze your plays
- Learn the important math behind Bluffs & Hero Calls to give you a skill advantage over your opponent
- Learn Card Combinations to further enhance your card reading abilities
- And Many More Amazing Topics
This item is Non-Returnable.