Etiquette For Dummies approaches the subject from apractical point of view, throwing out the rulebook full of long, pointless lists. Instead, it sets up tough social situations andshows you how to navigate through them successfully, charmingeveryone with your politeness and social grace. Thisstraightforward, no-nonsense guide will let you discover the insand outs of:
- Basic behavior for family, friends, relationships, andbusiness
- Grooming, dressing, and staying healthy
- Coping with unexpected stuff like sneezing or feelingqueasy
- Maintaining a civilized relationship
- Making friends and keeping them
- Building positive relationships at work
- Communicating effectively
This book shows you how to take on these situations and makethem pleasant. It also gives you great advice for tippingappropriately in all types of services and setting stellar examplesfor your kids. Full of useful advice and written in a laid-back, friendly style, Etiquette For Dummies has all the tools youneed to face any social situation with politeness and courtesy.
This item is Non-Returnable.