New York Times bestselling author Molly Sims shares her secrets for effortless entertaining, feeding friends and family, and making your house a home--with just the right amount of her signature supermodel style.Read more...
- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
New York Times bestselling author Molly Sims shares her secrets for effortless entertaining, feeding friends and family, and making your house a home--with just the right amount of her signature supermodel style.
Once upon a time, Molly Sims was a single girl who stored cashmere sweaters in her oven, and whose shoe collection far exceeded her recipe collection. But today, one husband and three kids later, a lot has changed. Supermodel? Try Supermomma Molly has taken her style from the runway to the domestic arena, embracing the roles of home chef, party planner, organization expert, and design guru, as only she can.
Juggling a career and a growing household--and trying to look stylish while doing it--is a challenge for anyone Molly knows this, and as her family has grown, she has had to be resourceful and savvy, finding fun and stylish solutions that work for her busy life. In Everyday Chic, she shares her secrets, drawing on her own experiences and expert advice from her go-to team of home gurus, chefs, event planners, and decor pros, including:
- Family-friendly meal hacks and time-saving techniques
- Party planning like a professional, so you can party like there's no tomorrow
- Strategies for creating a zen-like space and kicking clutter to the curb
- The accessory rule for your house--always remove one piece from any room you're decorating
- Prioritizing the positive without getting hung up on the perfect. Perfection is a unicorn
Packed with gorgeous photos of Molly's home and family, easy-to-follow exercises and checklists, and girlfriend-to-girlfriend anecdotes and advice, Everyday Chic will inspire you you to create the stylish home and life you want. Let Molly be your guide
- ISBN-13: 9780062439635
- ISBN-10: 0062439634
- Publisher: Dey Street Books
- Publish Date: October 2017
- Page Count: 304
- Dimensions: 9 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds