- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
When someone wants to start growing cannabis, they may be filled with questions: Is it legal? Can it be done inside or outside? It is hard to grow? In this book, you'll find a clear, step-by-step manual to the world of marijuana. Longtime licensed Oregon-based medical-grower Alicia Williamson explains the entire process--from choosing seeds or clones to proper curing and storage of harvest. You'll also find:
- Information on the legality of growing
- Tips on growing indoors, outdoors, and in containers
- Troubleshooting information for plants that just won't grow
- Recipes for medibles such as fruit rollups and chocolate lollies
Growing cannabis can be challenging, yet rewarding. From the beginner just starting out to the experienced gardener wanting to improve quality and productivity, this is the complete guide to "everything" marijuana.
- ISBN-13: 1440506876
- ISBN-10: 1440506876
- Publisher: Adams Media Corporation
- Publish Date: November 2010
- Page Count: 304
Series: Everything (Cooking)