Flip open Excel 2003 For Dummies, and you'llquickly start getting the basics of Excel in plain English. Writtenfor the rest of us, this down-to-earth book gently shows you howto:
- Create a spreadsheet from scratch
- Apply the basics of formatting cells
- Take on database forms--even add records--andprevail
- Get organized and stay that way
- Save worksheets as Web pages for your company intranet
In a clear and easy-to-understand style, veteran softwaretrainer and technology writer Greg Harvey explains the basics ofworksheets and workbooks, how to enter data and workwith formulas, and how to print your masterpieces. Whenyou're feeling very bold, he'll have you addingcomments and pictures, saving files with security protection, andlearning to zip between multiple worksheets in a workbook withease. And there's much more:
- Clip and save the Top Ten Beginner Basics of Excel 2003
- Pay heed to the Top Ten Commandments of Excel 2003
- Impress your colleagues by creating a company org chart
- Re-open those documents and add or edit new data withaplomb
- Move between these sheets without trouble
- Decipher and take charge of helpful tools and commands such asSort, Filter, Format Cells, and PivotTable
You'll finally be able to stop pestering the Excel expertsin your office. Become your own expert with the friendly anddown-to-earth practical instruction you'll find in Excel2003 For Dummies.
This item is Non-Returnable.