FE Review Manual , 3rd Edition
Michael R. Lindeburg PE's FE Review Manual , 3rd Edition offers complete review for the FE exam. This book is part of comprehensive learning management systems designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.Read more...
FE Review Manual, 3rd Edition
Michael R. Lindeburg PE's FE Review Manual, 3rd Edition offers complete review for the FE exam. This book is part of comprehensive learning management systems designed to help you pass the FE exam the first time.
FE Review Manual, 3rd Edition (FERM3) features include:
- equations, figures, and tables from the NCEES FE Reference Handbook to familiarize you with the reference you'll have on exam day
- 13 diagnostic exams to assess your grasp of knowledge areas covered in each chapter
- concise explanations supported by exam-like example problems, with step-by-step solutions to reinforce the theory and application of fundamental concepts
- 30-day web access to the mobile version of the book for on-the-go review
- access to a fully customizable study schedule to keep your studies on track
- a robust index with thousands of terms to facilitate referencing
- a guarantee that if you follow the guidelines described in the "How to Use This Book" section, you'll pass the exam or we will refund your purchase*
Select your discipline below and see the details of our complete learning management systems.
- FE Industrial Review Bundle (FEIERB)
- FE Environmental Review Bundle (FEENRB)
- Computational Tools
- Dynamics, Kinematics, and Vibrations
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Engineering Economics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Material Properties and Processing
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Controls
- Mechanical Design and Analysis
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
Important notice It has been brought to our attention that counterfeit PPI books have been circulating. Counterfeit books have missing material as well as incorrect and outdated content.
While we are actively working to resolve this issue, we would like our customers to be aware that this issue exists and to be leary of books not purchased directly through PPI. If you suspect a fraudulent seller, please email details to email@example.com.
- ISBN-13: 9781591263333
- ISBN-10: 1591263336
- Publisher: Professional Publications Inc
- Publish Date: October 2010
- Page Count: 872
- Reading Level: Ages 21-UP
- Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.3 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.43 pounds