This new edition of Facebook Marketing For Dummies arms novice to expert marketers with everything they need to plan, refine, execute, and maintain a successful Facebook marketing campaign.Read more...
This new edition of Facebook Marketing For Dummies arms novice to expert marketers with everything they need to plan, refine, execute, and maintain a successful Facebook marketing campaign. Fully updated to cover the latest tools and techniques of Facebook marketing, you'll find hands-on guidance to create and administer your Page Timeline, understand the psychology of the Facebook user, build your fan base, utilize events, contests, and polls to promote your Page, increase your brand awareness, integrate your Facebook marketing campaign with other marketing strategies, and monitor, measure, and adjust your Facebook marketing campaigns.
Written by a leading expert on helping others use Facebook and other social media tools to promote and enhance their brands, this practical guide gets you up and running on Facebook marketing--fast. In plain English, it walks you through all the latest features, including new designs for the News Feed, Timeline, and Pages, as well as major changes to the Facebook advertising platform.
- Includes real-world case studies that illustrate how successful Facebook marketing really works
- Fully updated to cover the latest tools and techniques in Facebook marketing
- Shows marketers how to use Facebook to reach and engage their target audience
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to organize, optimize, and manage your Facebook advertising campaigns
If you're a marketer looking to develop or refine a social media marketing plan that includes significant Facebook presence, Facebook Marketing For Dummies is your go-to guide.
- ISBN-13: 9781118951323
- ISBN-10: 1118951328
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: December 2014
- Page Count: 336
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds