Like flashcards in a book, this is an intense quick-hit Q&A review for the family medicine in-service and board exams and the perfect complement to larger textsWhy waste time guessing at what you need to know for the family medicine boards and in-service exam? Read more...
Like flashcards in a book, this is an intense quick-hit Q&A review for the family medicine in-service and board exams and the perfect complement to larger textsWhy waste time guessing at what you need to know for the family medicine boards and in-service exam? Maximize your exam preparation time with this quick-hit question and answer review. The unique question and single-answer format eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the correct answers you'll need to know on exam day. Emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success. This high-yield review for the family medicine boards is the perfect complement to larger texts and provides intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before your exam.
- 4,950+ Q&As with only the correct answer provided
- NEW Chapters on Sports Medicine and Ear, Nose, and Throat
- NEW Expanded coverage of Environmental, Psychosocial, and Preventative Medicine and Biostatistics
- Completely updated with more than 30% brand new questions
- Covers all the core competencies relative to the ABFM board exam
This intense Q&A review thoroughly covers:
Cardiovascular; Pulmonary; Gastrointestinal; Metabolic and Endocrine; Neurology; Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology; Infectious Disease; Rheumatology, Immunology, and Allergy; Genitourinary; Environmental; Hematology and Oncology; Dermatology; Obstetrics and Gynecology; Surgery: General and Trauma. Ophthalmology Ear, Nose, Throat Orthopedics Sports Medicine Pediatrics Geriatrics Psychology Imaging Preventative Medicine and Epidemiology.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780071625517
- ISBN-10: 0071625518
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical
- Publish Date: June 2010
- Page Count: 575
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds
Series: Pearls of Wisdom (McGraw Hill)