CliffsNotes on As I Lay Dying takes you into the lives of not one, but several narrators in this novel about the value of life.Read more...
CliffsNotes on As I Lay Dying takes you into the lives of not one, but several narrators in this novel about the value of life. The central problem of the novel involves the reasons for Addie s request to be buried and why her family defies fire and water to fulfill it.
This study guide will guide you through the plot of the novel and through the process of analyzing each character s problems and motivations. Other features that help you study include
- Information on the life and background of William Faulkner
- A character list to help clarify relationships among the many narrators
- Analysis and commentary on each section of the book
- Critical essays
- In-depth character analyses
- Review questions and suggested essay topics
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides."
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9780822002109
- ISBN-10: 0822002108
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: March 1964
- Page Count: 69
- Dimensions: 8.55 x 5.51 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Series: Cliffsnotes Literature Guides