Brown knows exactly what a professional trying to come up to speed on a new trading tool needs and she provides it, covering what Fibonacci analysis is, how it works, where it comes from, pitfalls and dangers, and, of course, how to use it. Basic trading strategies are touched upon in virtually every chapter.
Fibonacci analysis is one of the most popular technical analysis tools, yet it is often used incorrectly. Brown quickly clears up common misconceptions and moves on to show, step by step, the correct way to apply the technique in any market.
Those with Fibonacci analysis software will learn how to use it with maximum effectiveness; those without will chart the market the old-fashioned way. All will find answers to the trader's most important questions:
- Where is the market going?
- At what level should my stop be entered?
- Based on the size of my trading account, how much should I leverage into a trading position?
- Can I tell if I am in trouble before my stop is hit?
- How much should I buy or sell if given a second or third opportunity?
Occasional references to other tools--including Elliott Wave, W.D. Gann, and candlestick charts--and an extensive bibliography make this book richer for accomplished technical analysts without confounding the less experienced. Plentiful real-life examples and dozens of carefully annotated charts insure every reader will get maximum value from every minute spent with this book.
Gold Medal Winner (tie), Investing Category, Axiom Business Book Awards (2009)
Winner: Book Series Cover Design, The Bookbinders Guild of New York/2009 New York Book Show Awards
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781576602614
- ISBN-10: 1576602613
- Publisher: Bloomberg Press
- Publish Date: August 2008
- Page Count: 182
- Dimensions: 8.96 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.16 pounds
Series: Bloomberg Market Essentials: Technical Analysis