A Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants : Eastern and Central North America
Overview - This time-tested guide to wild plants, released with a colorful new jacket, uses detailed illustrations to pinpoint key field marks for quick species identification. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 13 copies from $10.71
Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor Survival Skills
Larry Dean Olsen
- Edible Wild Plants
Thomas S. Elias
- Bushcraft 101
- Identifying and Harvesting ...
- SAS Survival Guide 2e (Coll...
John (Lofty) Wiseman
- A Field Guide to Mushrooms
Vera B. McKnight
- SAS Survival Handbook, Thir...
- Medicinal Plants of the Eas...
- Medicinal Plants and Herbs ...
- The Forager's Harvest
- Stalking the Wild Asparagus
- Complete Guide to Edible Wi...
Katie Letcher Lyle
- Tom Brown's Guide to Wild E...
- A Field Guide to Animal Tracks
Olaus Johan Murie
- How to Survive the End of t...
James Wesley Rawles
- Ultimate Guide to Wildernes...
- When All Hell Breaks Loose
More About A Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants by Lee Allen Peterson
This time-tested guide to wild plants, released with a colorful new jacket, uses detailed illustrations to pinpoint key field marks for quick species identification.