- Secret Service agents discovered that former president Bill Clinton has a blond mistress. Within minutes of Hillary Clinton's leaving, the woman--codenamed Energizer by agents--shows up to be with Bill every day while the likely future presidential candidate is away.
- The Secret Service covered up the fact that President Ronald Reagan's White House staff overruled the Secret Service to let unscreened spectators get close to Reagan as he left the Washington Hilton, allowing him to be shot by John W. Hinckley Jr. - Secret Service agents have been dismayed to overhear Michelle Obama push her husband to be more aggressive in attacking Republicans and to side with blacks in racial controversies.
- Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan diverted agents from protecting President Obama and his family at the White House and ordered them instead to protect his assistant at her home and illegally retrieve confidential records as a favor to her.
- Because Hillary Clinton is so nasty to agents, being assigned to her protective detail is considered a form of punishment and the worst assignment in the Secret Service.
- Secret Service agents were ordered to ignore security rules and allow the SUV carrying actor Bradley Cooper to drive unscreened into a secure restricted area when President Obama was about to deliver his speech at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
- Vice President Joe Biden spends millions of taxpayer dollars flying to and from his home in Delaware on Air Force Two. His office tried to cover up the costs of the personal trips.
- Because the Secret Service refused to provide enough magnetometers at his campaign events, Mitt Romney regularly left himself open to assassination by giving speeches to unscreened crowds.
- Vice President Joe Biden swims nude at the vice president's residence in Washington and at his home in Delaware, offending female agents.
- ISBN-13: 9780804139212
- ISBN-10: 0804139210
- Publisher: Crown Forum
- Publish Date: August 2014
- Page Count: 258
- Dimensions: 1.25 x 6.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
Books > Political Science > Political Freedom & Security - Intelligence
Books > Political Science > Government - Executive Branch
Books > Political Science > Political Freedom & Security - Law Enforcement