Every week, Gretchen Reynolds single-handedly influences how millions of Americans work out.Read more...
This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceThe First 20 Minutes (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Gildan Media Corporation$24.99
Every week, Gretchen Reynolds single-handedly influences how millions of Americans work out. In her popular New York Times column, she debunks myths, spurs conversation, and stirs controversy by questioning widely held beliefs about exercise.
Here, Reynolds consults experts in a range of fields to share paradigm-shifting findings that were previously only available in academic and medical journals, including:
· 20 minutes of cardio is all you need (and sometimes six minutes is enough)
· Stretching before a workout is counterproductive
· Chocolate milk is better than Gatorade for recovery
Whether you’re running ultramarathons or just want to climb the stairs without losing your breath, The First 20 Minutes will show you how to be healthy today and perform better tomorrow.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9781101580653
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group
- Imprint: Avery
- Date: Apr 2012
- Seller Statement: Sold by Penguin Group US