Cliffsnotes on Fitzgerald's the Great Gatsby
Overview - The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into key elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also features glossaries and visual elements that complement the familiar format. Read more...
DownloadThis item is available only to U.S. and Canada billing addresses.
More About Cliffsnotes on Fitzgerald's the Great Gatsby by Kate Maurer
The original CliffsNotes study guides offer a look into key elements and ideas within classic works of literature. The latest generation of titles in this series also features glossaries and visual elements that complement the familiar format.
CliffsNotes on The Great Gatsby explores F. Scott Fitzgerald's novel of triumph, tragedy, and a classic love triangle in the 1920s.
Following the story of a young Midwesterner who's fascinated by the mysterious past and opulent lifestyle of his landlord, this study guide provides summaries and critical commentaries for each chapter within the novel. Other features that help you figure out this important work include
- Personal background on the author
- Introduction to and synopsis of the book
- In-depth character analyses
- Critical essays on topics of interest
- Review section that features interactive questions and suggested essay topics and practice projects
- Resource Center with books, videos, and websites that can help round out your knowledge
Classic literature or modern-day treasure--you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- ISBN-13: 9780764586019
- ISBN-10: 0764586017
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publish Date: June 2000
- Page Count: 90
- Dimensions: 8.34 x 5.42 x 0.22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.22 pounds
Cliffsnotes Literature Guides
Books > Study Aids > Book Notes