Written by locals, Fodor's Bermuda is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to St. George, Hamilton, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Bermuda travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.Read more...
Written by locals, Fodor's Bermuda is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to St. George, Hamilton, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Bermuda travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
Bermuda is famous for pink-sand beaches, impossibly blue water, and Kelly-green golf courses, but that's only the beginning. The combination of British old-world charm and modern luxury here presents visitors with an abundance of historic sites, high-end shops, and both chic restaurants and casual beachside eateries, as well as nightlife that's exciting and sophisticated.
Fodor's Bermuda includes:
- -UPDATED COVERAGE: This new edition features expanded beach coverage, with "Best For" rankings that help travelers choose the perfect beach. Fodor's writers have scoured the island to find the best new hotels, resorts, restaurants, bars, shops, and sights.
- -ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A visually stunning color photo guide covers the essential sights and unmissable attractions throughout Bermuda.
- -GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Experience Bermuda culture like a local with selected features on its national drink (rum swizzle), national pastime (cricket), and a number of other cultural traditions and geographic features, including the mystery of the famous Bermuda Triangle and the allure of the country's favorite style---Bermuda shorts
- -HELPFUL ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan and make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. "Fodor's Choice" designates our best picks in every category.
- -INDISPENSABLE PLANNING TOOLS: A "Need to Know" feature offers travelers top-line planning information about the country as a whole. A Calendar of Events helps visitors choose the best time to plan a visit around special festivals, parades, and golf tournaments. Great Itineraries help travelers make the most of their island time. This guide also has useful tips for cruise travelers as well as folks planning Bermuda weddings and honeymoons.
- -COVERS: St. George, Hamilton, the Dockyard, the West End, the Parishes, pink beaches, Horseshoe Bay, Crystal Caves, the Bermuda Railway Trail, the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo, the National Museum of Bermuda, Spittal Pond Nature Reserve, Front Street shopping, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other beach destinations? Check out Fodor's Belize, Fodor's Los Cabos, and Fodor's Bahamas.
- ISBN-13: 9781640970106
- ISBN-10: 164097010X
- Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
- Publish Date: February 2018
- Page Count: 224
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
Series: Full-Color Travel Guide #3