Written by locals, Fodor's Northern California is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Yosemite, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Northern California travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.Read more...
Written by locals, Fodor's Northern California is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to San Francisco, Napa, Sonoma, Yosemite, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Northern California travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
Northern California is filled with rugged redwood forests, pristine stretches of Pacific coastline, and towering mountains. But it also has more than its share of creature comforts, from Napa Valley's wineries and spas to San Francisco's destination restaurants and exclusive boutiques. Packed with in-depth insider information, illustrated cultural features, and spectacular photography, Fodor's Northern California showcases the best the region has to offer.
Fodor's Northern California includes:
- -PULLOUT MAP AND DETAILED MAPS: A handy PULLOUT map will help you navigate on the go. Over 45 full-color and full-size maps throughout will help you plan efficiently and get around confidently.
- -GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Rich, full color features on San Francisco's cable cars and Chinatown, Wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma, and more.
- -ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan each day and make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. "Fodor's Choice" designates our best picks in every category.
- -INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: Each chapter opens with an orientation spread that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, and the Top Reasons to Go. Includes seasonal travel tips and tips on outdoor activities (hiking, biking, even ballooning )
- -COVERS: San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma, Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe, Monterey Bay, Sacramento, Mendocino, Redwood National Park, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting other destinations on the West Coast? Check out Fodor's Southern California, Fodor's Pacific Northwest, and Fodor's Oregon.
- ISBN-13: 9781101880166
- ISBN-10: 1101880163
- Publisher: Fodor's Travel Publications
- Publish Date: December 2017
- Page Count: 480
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds
Series: Full-Color Travel Guide #3