- Were the people of Gettysburg unaware that a battle was brewing, or were they awaiting it?
- Was George Sandoe the first casualty of Gettysburg?
- Was Jennie Wade a Southern sympathizer?
- Why did the war start west of town instead of elsewhere?
- Was John F. Reynolds killed by a sharpshooter or by friendly fire?
- What were Robert E. Lee's exact orders to Jeb Stuart?
- Who gave the order to attack at sunrise on July 1?
- Did Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain win Gettysburg on July 2?
- Who ordered the flank attack on July 3?
- How did George A. Custer defeat Stuart?
- How many people actually died?
- How many civilians were killed?
- Who buried the Confederates?
The Fog of Gettysburg is divided into five sections, each with approximately ten episodes, covering the period leading up to the battle, the three days of battle, and the period following the battle. Containing four maps and more than twenty-five photographs, the book is a valuable resource for anyone who is fascinated by the issues about Gettysburg that continue to this day.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781581826470
- ISBN-10: 1581826478
- Publisher: Cumberland House
- Publish Date: November 2008
- Page Count: 288
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.95 pounds