GED Test Prep Plus 2018 : 2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Overview - With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep Plus 2018 gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for live online prep for the GED test and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives. Read more...
Paperback - Revised Ed.
- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
New & Used Marketplace 8 copies from $19.59
More About GED Test Prep Plus 2018 by Caren Van Slyke
With realistic practice, proven strategies, and expert guidance, Kaplan's GED Test Prep Plus 2018 gives you everything you need to pass the test. Kaplan is the official partner for live online prep for the GED test and our content is 100% aligned with the GED test objectives. While other GED guides are intended for classroom use, our book is designed for self-study so you can prep at your own pace, on your own schedule. Kaplan is so certain that GED Test Prep Plus 2018 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our book, you'll pass the GED--or you'll get your money back. The Best Practice
- More than 1,000 practice questions with detailed explanations
- Two full-length practice tests: one in the book and one online with personalized feedback
- 60 online videos with expert instruction, explanations, and strategies
- A diagnostic pretest to help you set up a personalized study plan
- Essential skills and review for all GED subjects: Reasoning through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Effective strategies for writing extended responses and short answers that appear on three of the four tests
- Clear instructions on using the Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView calculator
- We know the test: Our Learning Engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GED - using real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians make sure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep--Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
- ISBN-13: 9781506223605
- ISBN-10: 1506223605
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
- Publish Date: December 2017
- Page Count: 784
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.65 pounds
Series: Kaplan Test Prep