- Retail Price:
20% off for Members: Get the Club Price
* How he became "Paul Harvey"
* The remarkable adversity he confronted in his early years
* How he revolutionized the radio industry with his wife, Evelyn
* How a president wanted to "roast" him "good"
* How he was nearly jailed for pursuing a scoop
Uplifting and inspirational, Good Day is a colorful biography of the radio pioneer-turned-legend whose guiding light saw the country through dark times. Whether he was covering racial tensions, terrorist attacks, or which vitamins to take, Paul Harvey articulated the American experience for average people making their way in a world too large for quick comprehension. Harvey brought them that world "in dime store words," with a sense of optimism and faith, and with a deep love for America. Here is Harvey's story, the rest of the story, as he would tell it himself.
- ISBN-13: 9781596981560
- ISBN-10: 1596981563
- Publisher: Regnery Publishing
- Publish Date: May 2011
- Page Count: 289
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds