Good Leaders Ask Great Questions : Your Foundation for Successful Leadership
Overview - John Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. Questions have literally changed Maxwell's life. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 57 copies from $4.51
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceGood Leaders Ask Great Questions (Paperback)
Publisher: Center Street$14.23Buenos Líderes Hacen Grandes Preguntas (Paperback - Spanish)
Publisher: Center Street$14.00Good Leaders Ask Great Questions (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Center Street$15.00
Customers Also Bought
More About Good Leaders Ask Great Questions by John C. Maxwell
John Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people, challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. Questions have literally changed Maxwell's life. In GOOD LEADERS ASK GREAT QUESTIONS, he shows how they can change yours, teaching why questions are so important, what questions you should ask yourself as a leader, and what questions you should be asking your team. Maxwell also opened the floodgates and invited people from around the world to ask him any leadership question. He answers seventy of them--the best of the best--including . . . What are the top skills required to lead people through difficult times?
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I motivate an unmotivated person?
- How can I succeed working under poor leadership?
- When is the right time for a successful leader to move on to a new position?
- How do you move people into your inner circle?
- ISBN-13: 9781455548071
- ISBN-10: 1455548073
- Publisher: Center Street
- Publish Date: October 2014
- Page Count: 320
- Dimensions: 9.27 x 6.37 x 1.14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.14 pounds