Green Eggs and Ham
Overview - Illus. in color. Sam-I-Am mounts a determined campaign to convince another Seuss character to eat a plate of green eggs and ham. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 303 copies from $2.99
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceGreen Eggs and Ham [With CD] (Paperback)
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers$6.86Les Oeufs Verts Au Jambon = Green Eggs and Ham (Hardcover - French)
Publisher: Ulysses Press$12.95Huevos Verdes Con Jamon = Green Eggs and Ham (Hardcover - Spanish)
Publisher: Lectorum Publications$9.95Huevos Verdes Con Jamon (Green Eggs and Ham) (Library Binding - Spanish)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$20.80Green Eggs and Ham (Library Binding)
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers$13.99Green Eggs and Ham (Library Binding)
Publisher: Turtleback Books$20.85
Customers Also Bought
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish ...
- The Cat in the Hat
- Dr. Seuss's ABC
- Fox in Socks
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- Hop on Pop
- The Foot Book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Wha...
- There's a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Goodnight Moon
Margaret Wise Brown
- Ten Apples Up on Top!
- Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- How the Grinch Stole Christ...
- Horton Hears a Who!
- Are You My Mother?
P. D. Eastman
- Go, Dog. Go!
P. D. Eastman
- Love You Forever
Robert N. Munsch
- The Lorax
More About Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. SeussOverviewIllus. in color. Sam-I-Am mounts a determined campaign to convince another Seuss character to eat a plate of green eggs and ham.
- Where the Wild Things Are
- ISBN-13: 9780394800165
- ISBN-10: 0394800168
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Publish Date: June 1960
- Page Count: 72
- Reading Level: Ages 3-7
Series: I Can Read It All by Myself Beginner Books (Hardcover)