Have you ever wanted to be a hacker? Does cracking passwords and the exfiltration of data intrigue you?
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceHacking University (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$19.95Hacking University (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$12.99Hacking University (Paperback)
Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform$12.99
More About Hacking University by Isaac D. CodyOverviewHave you ever wanted to be a hacker? Does cracking passwords and the exfiltration of data intrigue you?
Hacking University: Freshman Edition is a beginner's guide to the complex security concepts involved with hacking. Whether you are an aspiring "hacktivist" or a security-minded individual, this book can start you on your career of exploration.
This book contains demonstrations of hacking techniques and actual code. Aspiring hackers can follow along to get a feel for how professions operate, and persons wishing to hide themselves from hackers can view the same methods for information on how to protect themselves.
What makes this hacking book different from other hacking books you might asked?
Well it is essentially brings the most up to date information that will allow you to start hacking today. Every skill has to start from somewhere and I firmly believe this book is the perfect platform to get you on your way to start a specialized skill-set in Hacking.
By reading this book you will learn the following:
- The rich history behind hacking
- Modern security and its place in the business world
- Common terminology and technical jargon in security
- How to program a fork bomb
- How to crack a Wi-Fi password
- Methods for protecting and concealing yourself as a hacker
- How to prevent counter-hacks and deter government surveillance
- The different types of malware and what they do
- Various types of hacking attacks and how perform or protect yourself from them
- And much more
Hacking University: Freshman Edition is a wonderful overview of the types of topics that hackers like to learn about. By purchasing this book, you too can learn the well-kept secrets of hackers.
Get your copy today Scroll up and hit the buy button to download now
This item is Non-Returnable.Details
- ISBN-13: 9781535445023
- ISBN-10: 1535445025
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: July 2016
- Page Count: 82
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.27 pounds