"Hormone Hair" is real. Hair loss is often related to hormonal imbalances, including thyroid conditions, adrenal imbalances, postpartum hormone changes, shifts in testosterone levels, and the estrogen/progesterone changes of perimenopause and menopause. Hair Loss Master Plan guides you through the tests to ask for, how to interpret the results -- from the perspective of hair loss. It's not enough to have levels that are in the "reference range." Levels that are not optimal, even if within the range, can trigger or contribute to hair loss issues.
Some of the specific issues discussed in Hair Loss Master Plan include:
- The role of ferritin (stored iron) levels, and why you must have this tested -- and imbalances treated -- if you are experiencing hair loss
- How even slight imbalances in your thyroid can cause or worsen hair loss, and what tests and treatments can help get rid of this hair saboteur
- Hair loss in perimenopause and menopause, and what you can do to resolve this hair loss -- from the inside out
- Hair loss or receding hairlines in andropause for men, and solutions that work to slow or stop thinning hair
- Nutritional approaches, supplements, medications, and products that can slow and stop hair loss, and help encourage more rapid regrowth
While you are working on internal and organic ways to stop hair loss and encourage hair regrowth, you still want to look good This is where Hair Loss Master Plan adds an entirely new element to supporting hair loss sufferers. You will get advice, tips, and information from an internationally-renowned hair stylist and hair loss expert, who walks you through special cutting and styling techniques, hair loss products, and safe, hair-friendly types of extensions that maximize volume and camouflage hair loss, as well as help improve hair volume, texture, quality and regrowth.
Hair Loss Master Plan is a one-stop resource for anyone experiencing premature thinning/receding hair, postpartum hair loss, thyroid-related hair loss, or hair loss in women and men over 40.
This item is Non-Returnable.