Harder Working Money : How to Use Forward Thinking Retirement Planning to Create Rushing Rivers of Passive Income
Overview - 95% of retirement plans are broken-3 things you need to know to fix yours. Less than 5% of Baby Boomers nearing retirement are positioned to fund the lifestyle they desire throughout the remainder of their lives...yet financial freedom is within most people's grasp. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 3 copies from $11.40
More About Harder Working Money by Jay Leigeber
95% of retirement plans are broken-3 things you need to know to fix yours.Less than 5% of Baby Boomers nearing retirement are positioned to fund the lifestyle they desire throughout the remainder of their lives...yet financial freedom is within most people's grasp. Many realize they are not on plan and are fearful they will outlive their retirement savings. If you are in this situation I have a positive message to share. This book advocates a very different approach to funding retirement focused on passive income streams rather than equity accumulation. When you choose to get off the Wall Street roller coaster, your plan can be capitalized in 5-10 years rather than 30-40 that the slow compounding approach requires.The purpose of this book is threefold:
- To comprehend the benefits of recurring streams of passive income, which fund lifestyle expenses, rather than striving to accumulate a large account balance for retirement. A portfolio of recurring cash flow assets can fully fund your retirement in less than one-third of the time
- To discover the power of privately structured investments. You too can participate in advantaged opportunities with greater returns, while at the same time reducing risks, paying lower taxes and fewer fees. Efficiency matters greatly in attaining true prosperity.
- To clarify how little-known but powerful financial strategies enable you to maximize the efficiency of the money that flows through your life. It's not what you make but what you keep and how fast it grows that really matters.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781507874738
- ISBN-10: 1507874731
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Publish Date: February 2015
- Page Count: 210
- Dimensions: 9.02 x 5.98 x 0.44 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds