The industry-wide transformation taking place across the healthand life sciences ecosystem is mandating that organizations adoptnew decision-making capabilities, based on science and real-worldinformation.Read more...
The industry-wide transformation taking place across the healthand life sciences ecosystem is mandating that organizations adoptnew decision-making capabilities, based on science and real-worldinformation. Analytics will be a required competency for the modernhealth enterprise; this book is about how to "cross the chasm." Theultimate analytics guide for the health industry leader, thisessential book equips business leaders with little-to-no experiencein analytics to understand how to incorporate analytics as acornerstone of their 21st century competitive businessstrategy.
- Paints the picture for a new health enterprise, one focused onthe patient
- Explores the financial components of this new operating model, using analytics to optimize the tradeoffs between cost andvalue
- Deals with the rising role of the consumer, using analytics tocreate a completely new health engagement model with individualrecipients of care
- Looks at how analytics can drive innovations in care practice, patient-experienced medical outcomes, and analytically driven noveltherapies optimized for the individual patient
- Presents a variety of text, tables, and graphics illustratingthe various concepts being described
Within each section and chapter, Health Analyticsassesses the current landscape, proposing a new model/concept, sharing real-world stories of how the old and new world cometogether, and framing a "how-to" for the reader in terms of growingthat particular set of capabilities in their own enterprises.
This item is Non-Returnable.