Henry and Mudge : The First Book of Their Adventures
The first book in the acclaimed easy-to-read series featuring Henry and his lovable 180-pound dog, Mudge.Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 83 copies from $2.99
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceHenry and Mudge Ready-to-Read, Level 2 (Paperback)
Publisher: Simon Spotlight$15.96Henry and Mudge Ready-To-Read Value Pack (Paperback)
Publisher: Simon Spotlight$15.96
Customers Also Bought
- Henry and Mudge in Puddle T...
- Henry and Mudge and the Bed...
- Henry and Mudge and the Sno...
- Nate the Great
Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- Henry and Mudge and the Bes...
- Henry and Mudge and the For...
- Pete at the Beach
- The Relatives Came
- Frog and Toad Together
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Bill Martin, Jr.
- Curious George's First Day ...
- Henry and Mudge and the Wil...
- The Further Adventures of H...
John R. Erickson
- Junie B. Jones and Some Sne...
- Henry and Mudge and the Hap...
- Hi! Fly Guy
- Oh, the Places You'll Go!
- Museum Mayhem
More About Henry and Mudge by Cynthia Rylant; Sucie StevensonOverview
- The Paper Bag Princess
The first book in the acclaimed easy-to-read series featuring Henry and his lovable 180-pound dog, Mudge.
- ISBN-13: 9780689810053
- ISBN-10: 0689810059
- Publisher: Aladdin Paperbacks
- Publish Date: June 1996
- Page Count: 40
- Reading Level: Ages 5-7
Series: Henry & Mudge Books (Simon & Schuster) #9