Henry and Mudge : The First Book of Their Adventures
The first book in the acclaimed easy-to-read series featuring Henry and his lovable 180-pound dog, Mudge.Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 83 copies from $2.99
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceHenry and Mudge Ready-To-Read Value Pack (Paperback)
Publisher: Simon Spotlight$15.96
Customers Also Bought
- Henry and Mudge in Puddle T...
- Nate the Great
Marjorie Weinman Sharmat
- Henry and Mudge and the Bed...
- The Relatives Came
- Frog and Toad Together
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Bill Martin, Jr.
- Why Mosquitoes Buzz in Peop...
- Planting a Rainbow
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Wha...
- The Doorbell Rang
- The Story of Ruby Bridges
- The Mitten
- Where the Sidewalk Ends
- Frog and Toad Are Friends
- Uncle Jed's Barbershop
Margaree King Mitchell
- The Josefina Story Quilt
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Sister Anne's Hands
- Wilma Unlimited
- The Empty Pot
More About Henry and Mudge by Cynthia Rylant; Sucie Stevenson
The first book in the acclaimed easy-to-read series featuring Henry and his lovable 180-pound dog, Mudge.
- ISBN-13: 9780689810053
- ISBN-10: 0689810059
- Publisher: Aladdin Paperbacks
- Publish Date: June 1996
- Page Count: 40
- Reading Level: Ages 5-7
Series: Henry & Mudge Books (Simon & Schuster) #9