Tucker Maxs third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole, and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang -- literally and figuratively. In this book, youll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
Hes still Tucker Max, and -- for one more book -- hes still an asshole.