Another installment in Tucker Max’s series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. Read more...
This item is only available to U.S. billing addresses.
Another installment in Tucker Max’s series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
* Why Halloween is really awesome
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van
As we’ve come to learn from Tucker, assholes do finish first...but everything comes with a price.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN: 9781451669053
- Publisher: Blue Heeler Books
- Imprint: Blue Heeler Books
- Date: Feb 2012
- Seller Statement: Sold by Simon and Schuster