This second novel begins in 1940, immediately after the first book ended. Read more...
- Retail Price:
Buy 2, Get 3rd Free!
> Select Bargain Books on Sale!!
FREE Shipping for Club Members
What is a Bargain?
- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used Marketplace
Customers Also Bought
- Miss Peregrine's Home for P...
- Stars Above
- Far Far Away
- We Should Hang Out Sometime
- All the Bright Places
- The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook
- Princess Bride My Name is I...
- Pusheen Plush with Cookie
- V for Vendetta Deluxe Colle...
- Bad Kitty's Very Very Bad B...
- Fantastic Beasts and Where ...
"Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" was the surprise best seller of 2011--an unprecedented mix of YA fantasy and vintage photography that enthralled readers and critics alike. Publishers Weekly called it "an enjoyable, eccentric read, distinguished by well-developed characters, a believable Welsh setting, and some very creepy monsters."
This second novel begins in 1940, immediately after the first book ended. Having escaped Miss Peregrine's island by the skin of their teeth, Jacob and his new friends must journey to London, the peculiar capital of the world. Along the way, they encounter new allies, a menagerie of peculiar animals, and other unexpected surprises.
Complete with dozens of newly discovered (and thoroughly mesmerizing) vintage photographs, this new adventure will delight readers of all ages.
- ISBN-13: 9781594747359
- ISBN-10: 1594747350
- Publisher: Quirk Books
- Publish Date: February 2015
- Page Count: 416
- Reading Level: Ages 14-UP
Series: Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2