Want to buy a house, but concerned about the real estate market? Have no fear-- Home Buying Kit For Dummies arms you with Eric Tyson and Ray Brown's time-tested advice and updated strategies for buying a home in current market conditions.Read more...
Customers Also Bought
Want to buy a house, but concerned about the real estate market? Have no fear--Home Buying Kit For Dummies arms you with Eric Tyson and Ray Brown's time-tested advice and updated strategies for buying a home in current market conditions. You'll discover how to find theright property, make smart financial decisions, and understand the latest lending requirements and tax implications.
You'll discover how to take advantage of low home prices, navigate tighter lending requirements, and take advantage of the newest resources available to home buyers and new owners. Plus, the bonus CD-ROM is chock-full of information, materials, and resources for first-time buyers and savvy investors alike.
- All the forms and paperwork needed for buying a home, including: loan applications, appropriate tax documents, counter offer forms, and more
- Worksheets and calculators for comparable market analysis, budget, mortgage, property taxes, and more
- Printable home buying checklists for hiring an agent, home inspections, and questions to ask during home visits
Home Buying Kit For Dummies is for the millions of home-buyers throughout the U.S. who need a fun and easy guide to navigating the complexities of purchasing and owning a home.
- ISBN-13: 9781118117965
- ISBN-10: 1118117964
- Publisher: For Dummies
- Publish Date: March 2012
- Page Count: 406
- Dimensions: 1 x 7.5 x 9.25 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.44 pounds