"Ever fantasize about a one-stop ice-cream shop that has all your favorite flavors and then some? If so, Robin Donovan's Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book is your dream come true. Time-tested flavors such as Cookies and Cream, Classic Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Red Velvet abound in these easy-to-follow recipes.Read more...
"Ever fantasize about a one-stop ice-cream shop that has all your favorite flavors and then some? If so, Robin Donovan's Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book is your dream come true. Time-tested flavors such as Cookies and Cream, Classic Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, and Red Velvet abound in these easy-to-follow recipes. All recipes are based on one classic base. From there, the sky's the limit "
-Marcy Goldman, chef, author of A Passion for Baking, and host of www.BetterBaking.com
There are few things more enjoyable than the creamy comfort of rich, old-fashioned ice cream. But with the recent boom in exotic flavors, non-dairy options, and Italian-style gelatos, sometimes you just want an ice cream recipe book that helps you make classic, custard-style ice cream right at home.
Recipe developer, bestselling cookbook author, and lifelong ice cream lover Robin Donovan grew up craving her favorite frozen treat. Many sweltering summer afternoons were spent cranking an old-fashioned ice- and salt-filled ice cream maker to churn the kind of cold, fresh, velvety ice cream that childhood memories are made of. In her first ever ice cream recipe book, Robin offers everything you need to make your own memories with deliciously sweet and perfectly smooth ice cream.
The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book is your all-in-one ice cream companion for classic, feel-good ice cream flavors with natural, wholesome ingredients using your very own home ice cream maker.
- Flavors, Flavors, Flavors From rocky road to butter pecan, from mint chip to peach... the flavors in this ice cream recipe book are the most popular all-American favorites that everyone in your family is sure to love
- Churn like a Pro Handy tips and techniques will help you get the most out of your beloved ice cream maker
- Go Beyond the Cream This ice cream recipe book includes recipes for making cones, cakes, cookies, sauces, and more
- Top It Off Creative ideas for tasty mix-and-match toppings let you create your own signature scoop that go hand-in-hand with these ice cream recipe book favorites
Ice cream holds a special place in everyone's heart. And with The Homemade Ice Cream Recipe Book it will hold a special place in your family's kitchen as well.
- ISBN-13: 9781623158545
- ISBN-10: 1623158540
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: January 2017
- Page Count: 216
- Dimensions: 8 x 7.9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds