- [-] Other Available FormatsOur PriceNew & Used MarketplaceHow to Be an Adult in Relationships (Audio Compact Disc - Unabridged)
Publisher: Shambhala Publications$69.95
1. " Attention" to the present moment; observing, listening, and noticing all the feelings at play in our relationships.
2. " Acceptance" of ourselves and others just as we are.
3. " Appreciation" of all our gifts, our limits, our longings, and our poignant human predicament.
4. " Affection" shown through holding and touching in respectful ways.
5. " Allowing" life and love to be just as they are, with all their ecstasy and ache, without trying to take control.
When deeply understood and applied, these five simple concepts what Richo calls the five A's form the basis of mature love. They help us to move away from judgment, fear, and blame to a position of openness, compassion, and realism about life and relationships. By giving and receiving these five A's, relationships become deeper and more meaningful, and they become a ground for personal transformation.