- Retail Price:
Customers Also Bought
- Robert's Rules of Order
Henry M. Robert, III
- Grits (Girls Raised in the ...
- The Greatest Salesman in th...
- The Complete Tales of Uncle...
Joel Chandler Harris
- Are You My Mother?
- Junie B. Jones and the Yuck...
- Younger Next Year
- Younger Next Year for Women
- The Power of Positive Thinking
Norman Vincent Peale
- Every Day a Friday
- 50 Things Every Young Lady ...
- Let It Go
T. D. Jakes
A true gentleman is comfortable with traditional etiquette, and John Bridges covers all bases. From writing thank you notes to selecting a nice bottle of wine to responding to e-mail, Bridges explains etiquette is also explained for every situation.
- ISBN-13: 1558535969
- ISBN-10: 1558535969
- Publisher: Rutledge Hill Press
- Publish Date: March 2001
- Page Count: 144