Don't panic. Millions of ordinary men and women have trodden the same path and come out the other end with not only their love restored but a significantly stronger and better relationship. Whether you are the discoverer of the affair or whether you were discovered, Marshall offers guidance and support, and explains:
- The seven stages that couples move through from discovery to recovery.
- What makes people more vulnerable to affairs. The eight types of infidelity and how understanding your partner's affair is key to deciding whether you should stay or go.
- How to stop your imagination running wild and your brain from going into meltdown.
- Why some couples emerge stronger and why others get derailed from the recovery process.
With over thirty years' experience as a marital therapist, Marshall draws on hundreds of case studies and provides practical, compassionate and sensible advice to keep your relationship alive. As he says, "It might sound strange, but you can turn this crisis from the worst thing that has happened to your relationship into one of the best.
- ISBN-13: 9780992971854
- ISBN-10: 0992971853
- Publisher: Marshall Method Publishing
- Publish Date: March 2016
- Page Count: 288
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds