In How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, famed leadership guru Dave Anderson reveals biblical lessons to help transform the people, culture, and results of your business.Read more...
In How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK, famed leadership guru Dave Anderson reveals biblical lessons to help transform the people, culture, and results of your business. Not only will you master timeless business principles based on the world's bestselling book, you'll build a foundation for your business that leads to long-term success. It's a refreshing return to commonsense business basics, based on leadership lessons peppered throughout the Good Book. You'll read what the bible has to say about hiring and training people, managing money, creating a leadership vision, achieving ambitious goals, and much more.
This new Second Edition features a new introduction that includes letters from readers about their success using these principles, a new chapter on leading through crisis, and bonus sections at the end of each chapter that offer new and expanded insights on these powerful leadership principles.
- Includes practical, proven business guidance gleaned from the Bible
- Features smart business guidance like the High-Five Principles for elevating your people skills, Four Mandates to Maximize Your Time, and How to Overcome the Number One Cause of Management Failure
- Fully updated with a new Introduction, new section chapter conclusions that help you follow through on each chapter's principle, and an entirely new chapter on crisis leadership
- Dave Anderson is also the author of Up Your Business , If You Don't Make Waves, You'll Drown, How to Deal with Difficult Customers, and How to Lead by THE BOOK
Best of all, you don't need to be familiar with the Bible to profit from these wise and timeless principles. All you need is a heart open to biblical wisdom and a willingness to lead with courage.
- ISBN-13: 9781118022375
- ISBN-10: 1118022378
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
- Publish Date: June 2011
- Page Count: 252
- Dimensions: 8.94 x 6.1 x 0.76 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.72 pounds