The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan is a groundbreaking resource to help manage the symptoms of hypothyroidism, including a 31-day meal plan that offers your body a chance to heal, and reintroduction recipes that are delicious, affordable, and simple.Read more...
The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan is a groundbreaking resource to help manage the symptoms of hypothyroidism, including a 31-day meal plan that offers your body a chance to heal, and reintroduction recipes that are delicious, affordable, and simple.
Nearly 5 in 100 Americans live with hypothyroidism, yet doctors struggle to treat what can be a confusing and debilitating thyroid condition. For most, hormone replacement is a first step, but it's not a solution. If you have hypothyroidism, making specific dietary changes can help you feel better by reducing inflammation and restoring your immune system, but knowing how and where to start can be difficult.
Author Karen Frazier struggled with hypothyroidism for years before finally receiving a Hashimoto's diagnosis. After regaining control of her life through diet, she authored the bestselling cookbook, The Hashimoto's Cookbook and Action Plan. Here, in The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan, Karen offers simple recipes and an easy-to-follow meal plan designed specifically with hypothyroidism in mind. The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan is the first cookbook and meal plan written specifically for people with hypothyroidism.
Knowledgeable and straightforward, The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan offers:
- UP-TO-DATE HYPOTHYROIDISM INFORMATION to help you understand the powerful connection between nutrition and hypothyroidism
- A 31-DAY ELIMINATION MEAL PLAN that knocks out trigger foods and hypothyroidism symptoms that prevent you from feeling good
- 100+ SATISFYING RECIPES to use as part of your 31-day meal plan and anytime afterward when you want to make tasty, healthy dishes--all of which conform to the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol (AIP)
- HELPFUL SUBSTITUTION RECOMMENDATIONS so you can still enjoy these meals even if one of the Big-8 allergens is included in the ingredients list
Relief from hypothyroidism is possible. Discover the life-changing difference that your diet can make with The Hypothyroidism Diet Plan.
- ISBN-13: 9781939754134
- ISBN-10: 1939754135
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2017
- Page Count: 208
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds