Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness : The Riddle of Illness Revealed
Overview - Have you ever thought to yourself, "I think I might have a thyroid problem. I'm tired all the time, no matter how much I exercise, I can't seem to lose weight, my hair's falling out, and overall I just feel blah." If so, it is essential that you explore the very real possibility that indeed, you do have hypothyroidism. Read more...
New & Used Marketplace 82 copies from $3.00
More About Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness by Steven F. Hotze
Have you ever thought to yourself, "I think I might have a thyroid problem. I'm tired all the time, no matter how much I exercise, I can't seem to lose weight, my hair's falling out, and overall I just feel blah." If so, it is essential that you explore the very real possibility that indeed, you do have hypothyroidism. In Hypothyroidism, Health & Happiness, Dr. Steven Hotze reveals how commonly hypothyroidism is overlooked, misdiagnosed, and mistreated in women and men, and gives you just the information you need to prepare yourself to obtain help. Too often, individuals with all the signs of low thyroid are prevented from accessing the simple, inexpensive and effective treatment for hypothyroidism. Instead, they are told their blood work is "normal." Find out why they owe it to themselves to believe what their bodies are telling them, rather than the results of their blood tests. Dr. Hotze has been on a mission to get this message into the hands of women and men, particularly those in midlife, for more than 20 years. The answers you will find in this book about the signs, symptoms and treatment of low thyroid conditions are no longer a part of the conventional medical approach to hypothyroidism.
Inside, you will learn:
Inside, you will learn:
- The historical basis for identifying and treating hypothyroidism
- Underlying causes of hypothyroidism
- Clinical signs and symptoms that may mean you have hypothyroidism
- The little-used thyroid blood test that identifies thyroid disorders in spite of a "normal" TSH
- Other individuals just like you who are now healthy, well, and thriving
- Simple at-home test you can do as a starting point towards discovering if you have low thyroid
- And more
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781599323961
- ISBN-10: 1599323966
- Publisher: Advantage Media Group
- Publish Date: June 2013
- Page Count: 278
- Dimensions: 9.61 x 5.76 x 1.02 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds