ISO 9001: 2015 In Brief provides an introduction to quality management systems for students, newcomers and busy executives, with a user friendly, simplified explanation of the history, the requirements and benefits of the new standard.Read more...
ISO 9001: 2015 In Brief provides an introduction to quality management systems for students, newcomers and busy executives, with a user friendly, simplified explanation of the history, the requirements and benefits of the new standard.
This short, easy-to-understand reference tool also helps organisations to quickly set up an ISO 9001:2015 compliant Quality Management System for themselves at minimal expense and without high consultancy fees.
Now in its fourth edition, ISO 9001:2015 In Brief consists of a number of chapters covering topics like:
- What is Quality? - An introduction to the requirements and benefits of quality, quality control and quality assurance
- What is a QMS? - The structure of a Quality Management System and associated responsibilities.
- Who produces Quality Standards? - An opportunity to see how interlinked the various Standards Bodies are today.
- What is ISO 9001:2015? - The background to this particular standard, how it has grown and developed over the years and what 'Annex SL' is all about.
- What other standards are based on ISO 9001:2015? - Details of other standards that replicate or are broadly based on ISO 9001:2015.
- What to do once your QMS is established - Process improvement tools, internal auditing and the road to ISO 9001:2015 certification.
This is supported by:
Annex A - A summary of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 - including an overview of the content of the various clauses and sub clauses, the likely documentation required and how these would affect an organization. A cross-reference to the previous ISO 9001:2008 Clauses is also provided as well as a complete bibliography and glossary.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781138025868
- ISBN-10: 1138025860
- Publisher: Routledge
- Publish Date: June 2016
- Page Count: 282
- Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.14 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.88 pounds