Millions of people are diagnosed with insulin resistance-yet too often feel alone. If you're looking for a natural approach, Tara's practical insulin resistance diet and meal plan and compassionate, up-to-date advice will guide you toward reversing your insulin resistance-naturally.
Lose weight, take control of your PCOS, rebuild your confidence, and embrace a healthier way of living, with:
- 100 easy-to-prepare recipes using clean, wholesome ingredients
- A sensible and affordable 4-week meal plan
- Self-compassion techniques for coping with stress
- Bodyweight exercises to boost your metabolism
With The Insulin Resistance Diet Plan & Cookbook, you'll take the first crucial step in reclaiming your health for the rest of your life.
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781623157289
- ISBN-10: 1623157285
- Publisher: Rockridge Press
- Publish Date: April 2016
- Page Count: 222
- Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds