This friendly, hands-on workbook is loaded with practical examples and useful exercises so you can practice how native speakers use the language. From vocabulary and numbers to juggling tenses, you'll get a clear understanding of the nuances of Spanish style and usage that will have you writing like a native in no time. Plus, you'll find multiple charts that provide conjugations for all types of Spanish verbs. You'll get up to speed with Spanish grammar, master essential differences between Spanish and English language usage, and be able to communicate effectively when traveling or conducting business. Discover how to:
- Use fundamental Spanish grammar, from nouns, adjectives, and adverbs to pronouns, prepositions, and conjunctions
- Select and conjugate Spanish verbs correctly
- Understand the importance of grammatical gender in Spanish
- Avoid the most common writing mistakes
- Use numbers and express dates and times
- Name countries and nationalities in Spanish
- Expand your Spanish vocabulary exponentially
- Get comfortable with the subjunctive
- Combine verbs with confidence and competence
Sharpen your Spanish-language skills the fun and easy way with Intermediate Spanish For Dummies.
This item is Non-Returnable.