Learn how to use Solidity and the Ethereum project - second only to Bitcoin in market capitalization. Blockchain protocols are taking the world by storm, and the Ethereum project, with its Turing-complete scripting language Solidity, has rapidly become a front-runner.Read more...
Learn how to use Solidity and the Ethereum project - second only to Bitcoin in market capitalization. Blockchain protocols are taking the world by storm, and the Ethereum project, with its Turing-complete scripting language Solidity, has rapidly become a front-runner. This book presents the blockchain phenomenon in context; then situates Ethereum in a world pioneered by Bitcoin.
- See how Ethereum (and other cryptocurrencies) work
- Compare distributed apps (dapps) to web apps
- Write Ethereum smart contracts in Solidity
- Deploy your own dapp, coin, and blockchain
- Work with basic and intermediate smart contracts
This item is Non-Returnable.
- ISBN-13: 9781484225349
- ISBN-10: 1484225341
- Publisher: Apress
- Publish Date: March 2017
- Page Count: 185
- Dimensions: 9.21 x 6.14 x 0.45 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.67 pounds