Forget about all the boring Ireland Travel Books. Forget about the lifeless 800 pages Travel book that is overwhelmed with too much information and impossible to navigate through.Read more...
Forget about all the boring Ireland Travel Books. Forget about the lifeless 800 pages Travel book that is overwhelmed with too much information and impossible to navigate through. Forget about those non-sense.
As a true traveler myself who has been exclusively traveling around the world, and as a person who has traveled to Ireland, my only goal for this book is take give you an ultimate list of 101 things you must do in Ireland that you really need to know.
There is so much to see and do in Ireland, it might be difficult to know where exactly to start on your journey. I was in the same shoe. So I've curated the best places to see and things to do while visiting Ireland to make your planning to this very special part of the world easier and more memorable.
You know you need this book if you:
- Interested in Ireland and want to know just about all the fun, the relevant information without bombarding with too much irrelevant all the major travel books out there are giving you.
- Unsure about if you'll like to visit Ireland and want to find out if it's worth your travel trip and expense.
- Having a friend who has traveled to Ireland and it's really annoying to hear them constantly bragging about how cool it is
- Just looking around for the next travel suggestion
- Just looking for a good read about the most beautiful place on earth with the most interesting culture
- Any other reason you could think of, this book is still for you: )
Let the real traveler show you what Ireland have to offer.
Let the real traveler who traveled to Ireland many times be your personal tour guide.
With this book, you will never get bored in Ireland.
Pick up this book, and welcome to Ireland
This item is Non-Returnable.